writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Internet Literary agents

75 listings (31 - 40)

Lynn Haller (Studio B Productions)
Studio B provides world class technical and marketing content. Our team of over 300 published subject matter experts provides books, white papers, sales tools, web content, and training. Studio B also represents many of the top computer book authors in the world. My first specialty, then, is tec...

Joyhulk Joyhulk (Joyhulk)
There are a number of softwares that will let you do this, but they are just trash, and just don't work. They won't let you watch new england patriots game live online on your pc..>> http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/forum/new-england-patriots-news/42656-how-watch-new-england-patriots-games-live-...

Richard Kastelein (Expathos)
V.O.F. Expathos is located in the Netherlands and deals primarily with expatriate writers living in Europe.

Wendy Keller (Keller Media, Inc.)
Keller Media, Inc. is proud to represent represent exclusive nonfiction books by highly credible authors in the following categories: business, self-help, psychology, health, metaphysics, cookbook, politics and science. We look for authors who know their subject and can explain it clearly. Query b...

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

Eric Koo (Circle of Collaborative Writers)
I am seeking other active writers to collaborate with me on writing articles on various issues and topics as well as other writing projects. I set up the "Circle of Collaborative Writers",with this website, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circlewriters especially for this purpose,and interested ...

Judi Lynn Lake (Judi Lake)
We offer book design, typesetting, websites and videos for self-published authors and publishers. Personalized Public Relation campaigns available. When contacting us please say you were referred by WritersNet.com. Send all inquiries to judilake@judilake.com

Adam Lee (Lasaria Creative Publishing)
We are an independent publisher based in Northern Virginia. We like to see unsolicited queries that are concise and well-written. Gimmicks don't work. Let your writing speak for itself. We are looking for non-fiction, general fiction, short stories, and juvenile fiction books. First-time authors are...

David Lee Y S

Philip Lief (The Philip Lief Group,Inc.) (The Philip Lief Group Inc.)
Comericial, nonfiction. No unsolicited manuscripts; query first. Proposal and sample not to exceed 25 pages with a self-addressed stamped envelope. No online submissions. No reading fee.

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >