writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Humanities Literary agents

88 listings (41 - 50)

Eric Koo (Circle of Collaborative Writers)
I am seeking other active writers to collaborate with me on writing articles on various issues and topics as well as other writing projects. I set up the "Circle of Collaborative Writers",with this website, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circlewriters especially for this purpose,and interested ...

Abigail Koons (The Park Literary Group, LLC)
The Park Literary Group was founded in January 2005, when Theresa Park and several colleagues left the venerable literary agency, Sanford J. Greenburger Associates. A full-service literary agency, The Park Literary Group represents fiction and nonfiction with a boutique approach: an emphasis on serv...

Judi Lynn Lake (Judi Lake)
We offer book design, typesetting, websites and videos for self-published authors and publishers. Personalized Public Relation campaigns available. When contacting us please say you were referred by WritersNet.com. Send all inquiries to judilake@judilake.com

Herman Iván López Torres (Arte y Liderazgo)
Leadership and Talent. Our slogan: "Talent and love for the life."

Catt LeBaigue (Heacock Literary Agency, Inc.)
The Heacock Hill Literary Agency LLC was founded with a vision to get significant books into the marketplace, books with the potential to uplift humanity and raise consciousness. Books can change the individual from the inside out and individual consciousness can transform the world. My main int...

Philip Lief (The Philip Lief Group,Inc.) (The Philip Lief Group Inc.)
Comericial, nonfiction. No unsolicited manuscripts; query first. Proposal and sample not to exceed 25 pages with a self-addressed stamped envelope. No online submissions. No reading fee.

Meghan Macdonald (Transatlantic Literary Agency)
Transatlantic Literary Agency has been selling rights to literary properties into the Canadian, UK, US and European markets since 1993. Established as a community of creative people with many years experience in book publishing, TLA is a company of professional literary agents with offices in Canada...

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Michael Mancilla (Greystone Literary Agency)
The Greystone Literary Agency located in Washington DC is dedicated to both cultivating new voices and perspectives from the authors we represent and acting as a liaision to the publishing community. The Agent's Role and Fees My role as agent is to submit well crafted and targeted projects to...

E. J. McCarthy (E. J. McCarthy Agency)
Literary agency from former executive editor with more than twenty years book-publishing experience (Bantam Doubleday Dell, Presidio Press, Ballantine/Random House). Looking for history, military history, thrillers, biography, memoir, political science, sports, and other nonfiction. Education...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >