writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Government/Politics Literary agents

94 listings (71 - 80)

Donna Quesinberry (DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C.)
DonnaInk Publications features select authors and their titles. We represent both fiction and non-fiction. How to Contact: Query first SASE, then send outline | proposal, 1-2 sample chapters, SASE. No fax queries. Queries are acceptable by e-mail. We make every attempt to respond to email querie...

Jj Reid (MyAuthors.info)
My Authors Ltd Based in the UK and Denmark, with sub offices elsewhere, we aim to bring new and aspiring writers to the attention of a global audience. We are happy to consider new forms of writing, such as animated and experimental works, enjoying the challenge that these bring. We have our own ...

J.D. Reza (The Free Agency, Ltd.)
The Free Agency, a truly web-based literary agency. We work with international clients. I personally specialize in sci-fi and fantasy. Full-service online agency. Queries, proposals and manuscripts by email, and report back by email. A small agency growing rapidly. Accepting very few queries.

Ernest Rockwell (Air University Press)
Air University (AU) Press, a division of the Air Force Research Institute (AFRI) at Maxwell AFB, Alabama, publishes scholarly books, journals, faculty research, student papers selected by AU schools, and textbooks, as well as the Air University Catalog and other administrative documents for AU. Our ...

Jack Ryan (Ryan Communications)
Founded in New York City by two former public affairs and marketing executives, the agency is dedicated to encouraging talented new writers, despite daunting odds in a highly competitive publishing environment. With representation of Ryan Communications, many previously unpublished authors have ach...

Karen S. Cole (Ghost Writer, Inc.)
I need to stress that we DON'T offer literary agent services directly. GWI is not a literary agency. However, we can arrange book and script proposals and make any other needed arrangements for book, memoir, manuscript and screenplay marketing, sales and promotions for some very affordable pricing. ...

Ernest M. Saenz (Civic Consultants)
CIVIC CONSULTANTS is a San Diego based company that develops community social-economic projects. These projects often incorporate artistic endeavors that assist artists and writers whose access to venues and agent representation are limited for various reasons. Ollin Artist & Literary Represent...

Guillermo Schavelzon (Guillermo Schavelzon Literary Agency)
Our core business are the Latin American and Spanish book publishing markets. We have offices at Buenos Aires and Barcelona. We are submissions agents for Literary Marketing International. We professionally submit manuscripts for published authors and agents. We charge no reading fees. We also...

Glen Secor (Secor Law & Information Group, LLC)
Having spent twenty years in academic bookselling and electronic publishing prior to opening my law practice and literary agency, I understand the dynamics of the publishing industry and stay on top of trends in the market. My services include literary agenting for authors and rights representation...

AshokKumar Sharma (Akshar)
Consultants, Evaluators, Editors, Translators, Writers and Agent all at one place. The agency owned and run by an exceptionally successful best-selling author having close contacts with all leading publishers of India.

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >