writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Fantasy Literary agents

114 listings (101 - 110)

Yasmin Standen (The Standen Literary Agency)
Interested in new writers, seeks contemporary fiction and childrens fiction, Please send first 3 chapters by post and include return postage - please do not send by email / disc - no reading fee. Please visit www.standenliteraryagency.com for submission guidelines.

Michael Suswal (Sassafras Book)
Sassafras Book is a new agency with publishing contacts built over the last 2 years. Owner, Michael Suswal, has over 30 contracts with publishers in the ebook world. Using the same contacts at publishers he started Sassafras Book and has been accepting manuscripts since June 2012.

Bernard T Wahyu Wiryanta (Tantular Publisher)
The Writer's And Publisher Bridges

Rubus Tomson

Pauline Vilain (Vilain-Innovations Literary/Media Agency)
Vilain-Innovations Literary Agency represents fiction and non-fiction authors. We read all scripts we receive and accept writers who are willing to develop their talents and skills. No expenses are involved for the assessment of the manuscript. Please, consider that we get many requests and need tim...

F W (The Literary Group International)
Founded in 1986 by Frank Weimann, The Literary Group International is one of the premier literary agencies in the book publishing industry. The company represents more than 175 authors worldwide. Its formidable client list ranges from novelists, celebrities and public figures, to Nobel and Pulitzer ...

Sean Watkin (Liver Bird Press)
We are a brand new agency based in Liverpool, England, and we offer a wide range of services for new and established writers alike. We offer: proofing, consultations, literary representation, publishing, distribution as well as a self-publishing service. We are currently looking into launching c...

Christian Webb (Closed)
Closed

Frankie Ann White (Fann Literary and Art Agent)
e-mail if you have any questions

David Womack (Womack Publishing Agency)
My own books have been with HarperCollins (Harper & Row and Harper/San Francisco), Bethany House, and Gospel Publishing House. At GPH I was manager of book editing and marketing. I have been in THE WRITER. Now I operate my own literary agency primarily to help authors find publishers in the Bible bo...

< Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 ...   Next >