writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

General Literary agents

107 listings (61 - 70)

Jonathan Lyons (Lyons Literary LLC)
Lyons Literary LLC is a full service literary agency in New York dedicated to providing detailed and substantive guidance to its clients throughout the publication process. The agency provides comprehensive assistance to an exclusive client list in all areas related to their intellectual property, i...

Mathew Maavak

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Michael Mancilla (Greystone Literary Agency)
The Greystone Literary Agency located in Washington DC is dedicated to both cultivating new voices and perspectives from the authors we represent and acting as a liaision to the publishing community. The Agent's Role and Fees My role as agent is to submit well crafted and targeted projects to...

Sharlene Martin (Martin Literary Management)
SHARLENE MARTIN, Literary Manager Non-fiction only Former development executive for television and independent producer for film, I have formed Martin Literary Management to reach out to new and published writers with the hope of providing them support and publishing opportunities. I am espec...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Jeffery McGraw (The August Agency LLC)
Of any national literature, "the Augustan age" is considered the period of its highest state of excellence and refinement. The expression originated with the reign of the emperor Augustus, who fostered the golden age of Roman literature. The August Agency is founded on many of the same principle...

Diane Nine (Nine Speakers, Inc.)
Nine Speakers, Inc. is a full service entertainment agency representing people across the world in a number of areas including the literary, lecture, film, theatrical and television arenas. Founded in 1988, Nine Speakers is known for individualized attention to its clients, with special emphasis ...

Tn Odu (Phantom House Books, Nigeria, LLC)
Tn is Phantom House Book\'s youngest agent and its sponsored writer. He writes juvenile fiction and has accrued two award-winning titles, both of which have been featured here by Phantom House Africa.This BBC honored writer has been in the ‘writing gig’ since he was 16 and shows some exemplary skill...

MC. OliverPR (MCOliverPR LLC)
MCOliverPR focuses on two main areas of public relations. First we hone in on the interests of your external customers, the guests who will become your extraordinary fans. We use several angles to get you noticed. We take pride in capturing the right kind of publicity for each and every client. S...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >