writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Electronics Literary agents

47 listings (31 - 40)

Books to Film Online (Books to Film)
Are you a published author? Would like to see your book become a Film or Television project? If you are a playwright with a play in production, a filmmaker with a completed project (i.e. film festival ready!), a published author and your book(s) can be found in bookstores or at amazon.com, or a fi...

William Parrish (GMI Publishing, LLC.)
GMI, an independent publisher headquartered on a 150 acre farm in Shauck, Ohio, is a collegial effort of a couple of old guys with over 70 years combined hard work and experience in big-time media and big-time business, which includes a masters degree in cross cultural communication,a couple of deca...

Mary Patricia (Allergy Relief)
Allergy Relief

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.)
Small guy, with lots of ambitions, started Frog Books, was in journalism for 15 years... check me out at www.frogbooks.net

MANAV PRAKASH

Jj Reid (MyAuthors.info)
My Authors Ltd Based in the UK and Denmark, with sub offices elsewhere, we aim to bring new and aspiring writers to the attention of a global audience. We are happy to consider new forms of writing, such as animated and experimental works, enjoying the challenge that these bring. We have our own ...

Karen S. Cole (Ghost Writer, Inc.)
I need to stress that we DON'T offer literary agent services directly. GWI is not a literary agency. However, we can arrange book and script proposals and make any other needed arrangements for book, memoir, manuscript and screenplay marketing, sales and promotions for some very affordable pricing. ...

Mohit Sardana (Accelerated Publishing)

Dr. Harmander Singh (Bhougauty Prime Waves Publishing House)
The agency is basically the publishing house and offers services from and through other publishers at the nominal charges for both the traditional and the pod works. It offers the translation services for English and in some cases other languages to almost all Indian languages. It also includes t...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5    Next >