writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Experimental Literary agents

371 listings (91 - 100)

Jason Dravis (Monteiro Rose Agency, Inc.)
The Monteiro Rose Agency was one of the first Literary agency with a full time focus in animation for both Film and Television. Jason has worked under the co-founding partners, Candy Monteiro & Fredda Rose, for the past five years adding to the strong foothold that the agency has in the animation c...

Tiffany Durant (Durant Literary Agency)
While being a newer company, we are confident that we can offer the necessities in order to provide you with the opportunity to have your work published. While we are not members of AAR, we still function within the same guidelines for our business. Each submission will be analyzed and taken into...

Imran Dyan

Francois E (E&M writers representatives)
Run by two partners one a graphic designer and the other a playwright turned literary agent E&M offers you competitively low commision rates as well as value added services such as mock-ups of what your book cover/illustrations will look like and detailed critiques and evaluations of your work. Whil...

Rita Edgar (THE EDGAR LIONS/TEL Multimedia)
WE are an International Group of Artists,photographers, writers. My MSN Group is FREE. I am an International poet and have written and illustrated for the Cook News-Herald in Minnesota as well. I look at different pieces through the group where input is used to create projects. We are on photogr...

Darren Edwards (Copperhouse Literary Agency)
Executive Agent at Copperhouse. As a growing agency, we are actively seeking new clients and are currently accepting submissions. We never charge a reading fee and are always happy to accept unsolicited material. If you have written a novel and seek representation, please visit our website to submit...

Bruce Edwin (Starpower Management LLC)
Starpower Management LLC is a full service model and talent management, and feature film, internet, and television production company. The firm has no advance fee to writers, directors, models or talent, and deals primarily with established writers, actors, and directors. Unsolicited materials are n...

Kira Elyse (Alante Publishing)
Alante Publishing puts an innovative spin on author-assisted publishing. By offering a unique blend of traditional publishing standards with self-publishing services, we help authors create marketable products and achieve their goals. We also provide our authors with substantial royalty opportunitie...

Kate Epstein (The Epstein Literary Agency)
I founded my agency in 2005 after four years' experience as an editor at Adams Media. More than anything else I look for distinction--books that can pique the consumer's interest in three seconds before they move to the next. It's more important to grab than to please. I am actively seeking ...

Nabil Esmat

< Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >