writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Experimental Literary agents

371 listings (301 - 310)

Jeff Schmidt (NY Creative Management)
Amirage Literary Agency... where the writer meets the publisher. At Amirage Literary Agency we provide agent representation of writers of novels or screenplays. Our goal is to make this the best agenting experience for you while helping you with the task of publishing your novel or script.

Jon Schnare (Jon's Agency)

George Scott (George Scott)
I have claimed to be an agent as I do not fall into any other category. My role has been to arrange for the publication via POD of a book written by my good friend Tony Sharp called "The House Of Baghdad". I have also set up the web site and I feel membership of the forum could help me to publicis...

G Scuffer

Steven Shah (Steven's Stories)
Wide variety of subjects/ topics

S.M.Sharwar Shamim

AshokKumar Sharma (Akshar)
Consultants, Evaluators, Editors, Translators, Writers and Agent all at one place. The agency owned and run by an exceptionally successful best-selling author having close contacts with all leading publishers of India.

James Sheppard (LCES pvt. Ltd.)

Pavel Shergov (Luciderius)
Our target: to move and push, and kick up also, literary Russia not any but "green" and fresh like a midsummer apple. We are happy to represent you some of authors who want to get onto international spot. Without jokes We are literature agency that put the most interesting Russian book projec...

Womens Shoes

< Previous   Page: 1... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ...   Next >