writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Experimental Literary agents

371 listings (291 - 300)

Michele Rooney (May Writer's Group Literary Agency)
You've worked hard creating your wonderful writing project -- now it's time to let us work our marketing magic. We're May Writer's Group Literary Agency -- and we love marketing your wonderful writing almost as much as you love creating it. We carefully read and consider every query letter we r...

Jonty Roots (Buy Diet Pill)
buy diet pill

Julie Russell (Wow promotions)
Wow Promotions introduce new book release TRANSPLANT by TOM RUSSELL. POWERFUL, FACTUAL, EMOTIONAL TRUE LOVE STORY of June Russell England's 2nd person to receive a lung and how she was killed by negligence. Sadder than love story this will make you laugh and cry whether affected by tansplant issues ...

Mark Ryan (New Brand Agency Group)
Fiction and nonfiction with bestseller or high commercial potential (projects with national and/or international appeal likely to sell at least 100,000 copies). Please note that we accept e-mail queries only. For futher details go to www.literaryagent.net

Clint Ryan (Sports bet)

Karen S. Cole (Ghost Writer, Inc.)
I need to stress that we DON'T offer literary agent services directly. GWI is not a literary agency. However, we can arrange book and script proposals and make any other needed arrangements for book, memoir, manuscript and screenplay marketing, sales and promotions for some very affordable pricing. ...

Andrea Sabbadini (Ink and Colors Ltd. - international literary and illustrators agency)
internationals agency with offices in U.K (London) and Italy (Milan). Ink and Colors Ltd. represents Writers, Illustrators and Publishing Company all over the world. For all the details, please visit our website www.inkandcolors.com

PARTHA SARATHI (PASM)
I have worked with two multi-national publishers for last 15 yrs in position of regional manager, aquasition editor, well connected with all the editorial people of the Indian and other publishers.At present running this agency from my home town.I have given six book recently to a local pub called W...

Shridhar Saxena (Creative Eye)

Billy Schie

< Previous   Page: 1... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ...   Next >