Published agents

Experimental Literary agents

371 listings (271 - 280)

Micheal Potras

MANAV PRAKASH

Mark Prater (Prater productions)

Mark Prater (Prater productions)

Manab Pratihar
Hi, writing comes naturally to me, now work for a content research and publishing firm. We are a outsourcing agency for content and media related publishing. My forte is content for the Internet media. Earlier i was with www.now-india.com and the E-Greetings and the Games channels were my babies. I ...

Daliles Pratt (Kumuhau Group Inc)
Daliles S. Pratt Kumuhau Group Inc 64 Summer Street Cohasset, Mass., 02025 Email: Kumuhau_group_Inc Hawaii_pratt_group@yahoo.com Website:www.freewebs.com/kumuhau_group_Inc

Leadstart Publishing (Leadstart Publishing)
Content Marketing specialits

Inter Ques

Donna Quesinberry (DonnaInk, Telework-BPO)
We offer literary and technical communication, documentation, and publication services to: Authors, Businesses, Corporations, Private individuals, and Publishers. With a versatile team of project management and literary service professionals we support a wide range of typeset platfor...

Donna Quesinberry (DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C.)
DonnaInk Publications features select authors and their titles. We represent both fiction and non-fiction. How to Contact: Query first SASE, then send outline | proposal, 1-2 sample chapters, SASE. No fax queries. Queries are acceptable by e-mail. We make every attempt to respond to email querie...

< Previous   Page: 1... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...   Next >