writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Experimental Literary agents

371 listings (261 - 270)

Crespo Parson (Crespo agency of the united nations)
i mr crespo parson of this agency is looking for both backup and sponsorer so that i will be able to do my people proud and bring education to the front of every citezen of this republic thanks 4 patronisen bye 4 now

Manuel Pérez-Petit (Platero)

Jessica Peterson

Derric Peterson (Academic Experts L.L.C.)
We are looking for new experienced, deadline-oriented and highly responsible freelance writers who can write researches and theses on a variety of subjects.

Bill Phillips (Bill Phillips and Associates)

Margarita Pierre

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.)
Small guy, with lots of ambitions, started Frog Books, was in journalism for 15 years... check me out at www.frogbooks.net

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing)
Leadstart Publishing is one of the most active book publishers in India right now. Every month we approve and publish about 30 books. We have the shortest approval time for manuscripts and a strong editorial team. In addition, we have about 1500 outlets in India, to distribute published books. We ha...

Suzanne Porter (Booksmany.com)
ATTENTION WRITERSNET USERS: The listed email address for this agent is currently invalid. Please find another way of contacting this person. If you are this user, please update your profile, or contact info@writers.net with any questions. ----- This is our writer and Media release combined ...

< Previous   Page: 1... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...   Next >