writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Experimental Literary agents

371 listings (221 - 230)

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Jeffery McGraw (The August Agency LLC)
Of any national literature, "the Augustan age" is considered the period of its highest state of excellence and refinement. The expression originated with the reign of the emperor Augustus, who fostered the golden age of Roman literature. The August Agency is founded on many of the same principle...

Donelle McKinley (Bibliomiss International Literary Agent)
With more than ten years' experience in the book trade and publishing industry, literary agent Donelle McKinley offers invaluable insight into what it takes to turn a promising manuscript into a successful published work. Bringing to Bibliomiss a passion for literary fiction, Donelle offers writers ...

Kevin McSpeedy (Kevmcspeedy)

Pakito Medrano (Manage writers)

Sara Merlene ( Sara Merlene: R & S Literary Agency)
Accepting E-mail submissions of query letter and first three chapters! Owned and operated by published authors who understand both the publishing aspect as well as the writer’s point of view. We accept all mainstream and genre writing. Sci-Fi, Suspense, Horror, Romance, Westerns … Non-fiction s...

Clark Miner (Womens clothes)

Leoanard Misal

David Mocknick (Mocknick Productions Literary Agency)
The Agency is sympathetic to new writers; as the founder, David L. Mocknick has been on both sides of the fence: A writer seeking an agent, and an agent signing on new writers. The agency believes that new writers should be given the respect they deserve. We represent novels, short stories, screenpl...

Diana Montgomery (Agency of Diana Montgomery)
The reading fee is REFUNDABLE. Details on my website. http://dianamliterary.tripod.com I also provide critique (and)proofreading grammar service additionally. Reading Fee is "REFUNDABLE." My email is: EmailofMine@Excite.com I accept and welcome fresh NEW writers authors. I provide confirm...

< Previous   Page: 1... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >