writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Experimental Literary agents

371 listings (171 - 180)

Nicholas Sixtus Kaponda (HENICKAP)
kgizm@aol.com

Mita Kapur (Siyahi)
Siyahi is a platform for Indian literature. We are a team of literature experts looking to bring your talent to print and introducing publishers to new, fresh exciting voices from Indian languages, including English.We aim to carry our literature to the world and bring equally fresh, exciting voices...

Jan Kardys (Black Hawk Literary Agency LLC )
Jan Kardys, Literary Agent, Black Hawk Literary Agency LLC. Office: 203-938-7405 Cell: 917-280-5709 17 Church Hill Road, Redding, CT 06896 Website: http://www.JanKardys.com http://www.Unicornwritersconference.com Email: SubmissionsJanKardys@gmail.com Black Hawk represents a broad spectr...

Yehuda Katz (Kings Highway Literary Agency)
ATTENTION WRITERSNET USERS: The listed email address for this agent is currently invalid. Please find another way of contacting this person. If you are this user, please update your profile, or contact info@writers.net with any questions. ----- We are a new agency in the New York area looki...

Zhang Keli (UE)

Indra Keliuotis (Indra Keliuotis)
I have a unique relationships with the writers and artists I represent, I act more as a coach and a mentor than as an agent. London: +44 7904 432 493 Please contact me anytime! Indra Keliuotis

Robert Kennedy (Fusion Internet Marketing)
I am always looking for articles, bloggers, and forum posters/moderators to work on a wide range of projects, and topics. In exchange for your skills I offer a upgraded membership to www.InformationNinja.com

Reza Khoramshahi (BaniTech)
www.banitech.ir

Colin King (Spotlites Theatre Company)
We produce professional plays using equity actors, designer and director. Plays not previously produced in UK required, we stage aggressive, non-conventional, confrontational, issue based theatre. We welcome finished scripts to be sent by post. It takes up to a month for us to reply, please include ...

Lynn King

< Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >