writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Cooking/Foods/Nutrition Literary agents

96 listings (91 - 96)

Matt Wagner (Fresh Books Inc.)
I represent new and established authors of non-fiction. I'm actively seeking compelling narrative non-fiction. My other areas of interest include: computers and technology, popular science, natural history, current events, health and fitness, photography and design, business and personal finance, tr...

Angela Watkins (Angelas Watkins)
Book Reviewer, Web Content Provider/Writer/Blogger, Researcher, Former Sunday School Teacher

Christian Webb (Closed)
Closed

Ted Weinstein ( Ted Weinstein Literary Management)
Ted Weinstein Literary Management is an AAR-member literary agency representing journalists, scholars and a wide range of other authors of intelligent, adult nonfiction. We are particularly interested in current affairs, biography, history, business, popular science, pop culture, travel, health and ...

Jason Yarn (Jason Yarn Literary Agency)
Queries can be sent to: jasonyarnagency@gmail.com Please include the first 10 pages of the book or proposal in the body of the email.

BIANCA ZEN (Anna Goodson Management)
Anna Goodson Management (AGM), is an innovative, boutique-style agency serving the global marketing needs of the visual arts community. Drawing on a proven track record of vision, insight and ingenuity, AGM represents some of the most celebrated illustrators from around the world - as far away as Au...

< Previous   Page: 1... 10 ...