writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Cooking/Foods/Nutrition Literary agents

96 listings (71 - 80)

Dan Peragine (Dan Peragine, Literary Agent)
We are a highly regarded literary and book marketing and consulting agency that represents new and published authors. We have represented John H. Davis, Jane Ellen Wayne and many more in the past. Our main area of interests include: Dogs: Photography, Literary Stories, Business: Sales and Management...

Bill Phillips (Bill Phillips and Associates)
We have a special interest in how-to, home repair, security, safety, self-help, health, and psychology books. We don't charge a reading fee.

Andy Pitt

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.)
Small guy, with lots of ambitions, started Frog Books, was in journalism for 15 years... check me out at www.frogbooks.net

Lantz Powell (Literary Agency for Southern Authors)
Located in Chattanooga, Tennessee with focus on authors living in the Southern United States. Special focus on new authors with something to say who have a vision of where they are going as an author. We follow the ethical guidelines of the AAR.

MANAV PRAKASH

Penelope Raynor (Raynor Neil Agency.)
At the moment we are actively seeking works of fiction in all catagories. We are more than happy to look at work from new or unpublished writers. We also take on translation work: German/English English/German French/English. We only accept short e-mail queries and these should be, not more than...

Jj Reid (MyAuthors.info)
My Authors Ltd Based in the UK and Denmark, with sub offices elsewhere, we aim to bring new and aspiring writers to the attention of a global audience. We are happy to consider new forms of writing, such as animated and experimental works, enjoying the challenge that these bring. We have our own ...

Karen S. Cole (Ghost Writer, Inc.)
I need to stress that we DON'T offer literary agent services directly. GWI is not a literary agency. However, we can arrange book and script proposals and make any other needed arrangements for book, memoir, manuscript and screenplay marketing, sales and promotions for some very affordable pricing. ...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >