writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Coffee Table Book Literary agents

67 listings (11 - 20)

Trish Doll (Publicity Works)
AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES--SEE US FIRST! Publishers and agents refer business to us over and over again. Why? We are a high-energy, established Marketing-PR agency with an excellent, results-oriented track record, certified by the state and owned by an award-winning marketer and writer, Trish Doll. She ...

Tiffany Durant (Durant Literary Agency)
While being a newer company, we are confident that we can offer the necessities in order to provide you with the opportunity to have your work published. While we are not members of AAR, we still function within the same guidelines for our business. Each submission will be analyzed and taken into...

Kira Elyse (Alante Publishing)
Alante Publishing puts an innovative spin on author-assisted publishing. By offering a unique blend of traditional publishing standards with self-publishing services, we help authors create marketable products and achieve their goals. We also provide our authors with substantial royalty opportunitie...

Paul Feldstein (The Feldstein Agency)
A small, attentive agency based in Northern Ireland, handling an international array of authors in all markets.

Karen Fong (Kritpruf Communications)
I am a freelance writer and managing editor for hire. I have 20 years' experience in writing and editing corporate and marketing collaterals and lifestyle magazines, both print and online ~ from annual reports to newsletters, brochures, marketing pamphlets, online press releases, speeches, etc. I ca...

Christopher Foust (Foust Industries, Inc.)
Foust Industries, Inc. was founded in 2006 by Christopher Foust. As an agency and electronic publisher we cater to every author in almost any category type. We do not charge a reading fee and respond to every inquiry with personal attention. We only accept query letters by email, please do not ma...

Ellen Geiger (The Frances Goldin Literary Agency, Inc.)
The Goldin Agency is one of New York's finest, small boutique agencies specializing in upmarket fiction and nonfiction. Their clients range from Barbara Kingsolver, Dorothy Allison and Adrienne Rich to the Pultizer-Prize winning authors of GOTHAM. Ms. Geiger also represents both commercial adult ...

James McSill Giuliana Trovato (McSill Agency São Paulo)
We are always looking for the finest in commercial and literary fiction and non-fiction, including, but not limited to, young adult fiction, children’s book, modern urban fantasy, romance, chick-lit, thrillers, suspense, historical fiction and business. We do not represent poetry and short storie...

Leticia Gomez (Savvy Literary Services)
This is a start-up agency that provides full-service professional literary representation in English and Spanish. The agency also specializes in the Latino book market. Currently looking for commercially viable fiction in the following genres: Suspense/Thrillers, Children's, Young Adult, Romance...

Garry Goodmann (Garry Goodmann Publishers)
If you desire that about your book have learned in Russian-speaker part population of a planet(it more than 500 million person) - write to me If you want to promote your books in Russia and East Europe please contact me Dear writers. That about you and your books or manuscripts have lea...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Next >