writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Ethnic Literary agents

366 listings (81 - 90)

Rob D.Caterino
We are sorry to announce that the Haywood Group has desolved. Please do not send any more manuscripts. Bob D Caterino is now writing, retired in Upstate South Carolina.

Pasongo Dan (Pasongo)
when it will come up well.please let me know.

Jack Daniels

Jennifer De la Fuente (Fountain Literary)
Fountain Literary, founded in 2009, strives to establish long-term relationships with authors to further their careers, in the realm of traditional book publishing and beyond. We are looking for stories that excite, enlighten, and entertain—books that we can’t stop talking about, that we buy for eve...

Jhay De silva

David Debose
"Pieces Of Me" by Rachel Rae To be released May 15th 2014

Mel ditta Deutsche

Rev. Arianna Dispenza (Northeast Literary Agency)
Northeast Liteary Agency specializes in giving writers a "fair shake". Every writer's inquiry is carefully considered. Rev. Arianna Dispenza, the founder, has 17 years of administrative experience in the business world. She is also an ordained Minister who decided to continue to work in the busine...

Dejan Djordjevic (GF AAAA)
Order my new book THE SLAVE at Create Space HOW TO ORDER: http://www.createspace.com/3352864

Ruchi Doctor (Ruchi doctor)
LITERARY AGENT : Ruchi Doctor Keeping the constrains of a publishers in mind constantly and also an eye on the creativity of an author, and indeed the contemporary crop of readers, I with judicious impartiality choose manuscripts in all the genres of literature. It is with this passion I have st...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >