writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Ethnic Literary agents

366 listings (301 - 310)

Tee C. Royal

Clint Ryan (Sports bet)

Karen S. Cole (Ghost Writer, Inc.)
I need to stress that we DON'T offer literary agent services directly. GWI is not a literary agency. However, we can arrange book and script proposals and make any other needed arrangements for book, memoir, manuscript and screenplay marketing, sales and promotions for some very affordable pricing. ...

Andrea Sabbadini (Ink and Colors Ltd. - international literary and illustrators agency)
internationals agency with offices in U.K (London) and Italy (Milan). Ink and Colors Ltd. represents Writers, Illustrators and Publishing Company all over the world. For all the details, please visit our website www.inkandcolors.com

Elizabeth Sabine (Letort Literary Agents, LLC)
We look for clients who have significant contributions to make, in whatever genre they choose to write. Like any literary agency, Letort Literary Agents, LLC, serves as the bridge between the author and the publisher. But we believe we can and must do more. We work with the author from the initial q...

Ernest M. Saenz (Civic Consultants)
CIVIC CONSULTANTS is a San Diego based company that develops community social-economic projects. These projects often incorporate artistic endeavors that assist artists and writers whose access to venues and agent representation are limited for various reasons. Ollin Artist & Literary Represent...

PARTHA SARATHI (PASM)
I have worked with two multi-national publishers for last 15 yrs in position of regional manager, aquasition editor, well connected with all the editorial people of the Indian and other publishers.At present running this agency from my home town.I have given six book recently to a local pub called W...

Billy Schie

Literary Agency Schools (Literary Agency Schools)
We make recommendations to schools, workshops, mentor programs and internships for literary agents. If you teach courses in literary agenting, including writer's advocacy work, offer mentoring and/or internships, please list in our database. If you would like a recommendation to a course in litera...

G Scuffer

< Previous   Page: 1... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...   Next >