writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Ethnic Literary agents

366 listings (261 - 270)

Ayesha Pande (Ayesha Pande Literary)
We have broad-ranging eclectic interests and we welcome submissions of all kinds. However, we donít represent fantasy, science fiction, romance, poetry, screenplays or illustrated childrenís books, although we are always on the lookout for young adult fiction.

Emerantia Parnall-Gilbert (GILBERT LITERARY AGENCY (Subsiduary of Hawkspurr Productions))
Hello, and Welcome to Our page! IMPORTANT: If you are considering submitting your work to us, please click onto our Home link and carefully read about our MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES REQUIREMENTS at: www.gilbertliteraryagency.com Our Business is in the marketing and promotions ...

William Parrish (GMI Publishing, LLC.)
GMI, an independent publisher headquartered on a 150 acre farm in Shauck, Ohio, is a collegial effort of a couple of old guys with over 70 years combined hard work and experience in big-time media and big-time business, which includes a masters degree in cross cultural communication,a couple of deca...

Crespo Parson (Crespo agency of the united nations)
i mr crespo parson of this agency is looking for both backup and sponsorer so that i will be able to do my people proud and bring education to the front of every citezen of this republic thanks 4 patronisen bye 4 now

Mary Patricia (Allergy Relief)
Allergy Relief

Lisa Pelto (Concierge Marketing Inc.)
I currently have a publisher seeking ghost writers. Here is the information: Name of Company: Health BookPublisher Job: Ghost Writer Email: HealthBookPub@aol.com ----------------------------------------------------------------- Publisher is seeking experienced health writers to ghost write c...

Ellen Pepus (Ellen Pepus Literary Agency)
Established in 2006 in Washington DC, actively seeking clients in fiction and non-fiction. See my website for submission guidelines (www.epliterary.com). I have a law degree from George Washington University and extensive editorial experience. Prior to opening my own agency I was with the Graybil...

Richard Pine (Arthur Pine Associates, Inc.)
Founded in 1968, Arthur Pine Associates, Inc. is one of the publishing industryís most successful and highly respected literary agencies. The firm has a highly eclectic client list that ranges from award-winning novelists to leading authorities on health and psychology, top journalists, biographers ...

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.)
Small guy, with lots of ambitions, started Frog Books, was in journalism for 15 years... check me out at www.frogbooks.net

< Previous   Page: 1... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...   Next >