writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Ethnic Literary agents

366 listings (221 - 230)

Sharene Martin-Broiwn (Wylie-Merrick Literary Agency)
We are constantly looking for advanced writers with fresh new voices.

Patricia Martinez

Steve Mason (Mason Literary)
Agency looking for quality new talent. NOTE: I am only interested in: 1) Highly original and exceptionally funny humour. 2) Childrens novels (Age 9 - 14) 3) Amazingly good ideas for "Little" humour books - even if not fully developed. Guide before you send humour ideas: Show what you have ...

Carolyn Mauro (Carolyn Mauro Literary Agency)
Due to a large influx of manuscripts we are currently not seeking any new writers. *****Send all inquiries to CarolynMauro@hotmail.com***** The Carolyn Mauro Literary Agency is designed to give writers the chance to have their work published. We love to get work from both the novice ...

Maxpaine Maxpaine (Maxpaine)
Hi...........?

Connie McCormick (C&M Literary Agents)
We are currently not accepting any new projects until 2005. Our focus at this time is to work on projects that we have under contract at this time. We thank you for your interest in our agency and wish you the best of luck in finding an agent for your work.

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Jeffery McGraw (The August Agency LLC)
Of any national literature, "the Augustan age" is considered the period of its highest state of excellence and refinement. The expression originated with the reign of the emperor Augustus, who fostered the golden age of Roman literature. The August Agency is founded on many of the same principle...

Pakito Medrano (Manage writers)

Baby Mercy

< Previous   Page: 1... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >