writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Ethnic Literary agents

366 listings (111 - 120)

Mary Felin (Ackroyd Literary Agency)
Ackroyd specializes in writings in the mystery/thriller genre. We also welcome works for children and young adults in this same genre. Novels, novellas, short story collections are all welcome. Query by email only. In addition, we are now running a contest to find writers. $1000 in cash prize t...

Robert Fenton (Fenton Entertainment Group, Inc.)
Robert L. Fenton;Entertainment Attorney, Literary Agent, former Hollywood Producer and Best Selling Author. He has edited many other writer's novels that have been published. He has extensive experience in all areas of publishing, film and T. V. Producer at Universl Studios and 20th Century Fox...

Robert Fenton (Fenton)

Sherry Fine (New York Literary Agency)
We accept work in all genres. We generally require that all work be edited. We will work with an author during the editing process. We don't do editing ourselves. We present only edited work to publishers and buyers.

Sherry Fine

Sherry Fine (WL Writers Agency)
Broad reaching agency. We do accept new and unpublished authors. We require work to be edited or vouched for by an editor.

Mike Fok (MikeChina)
We are an agency for those who have got interests and ambition in China book market. It is the booming publsihing market in Asia. We will give you the insight on the recent trend in China's publishing industry with the network to more than hundreds of local publishing comapnyies in China. Transla...

Jill Forrest (Slapped Face)
We are a new media company and editing agency. Our company comprises of 2 professionals with extensive track records in literature, film and technology. We can help you with editing, proofreading and digital publishing. We can also showcase works we see promise in on our Thinkbank website and at f...

Alison Forster (Gold Leaf Publishing)
We are a new and up and comong agency that has had great success in its first year we have publishied four books and are looking for more. We our titles are rising on the charts and we are taking new authors. Our contracts are forever changing and we offer great roalty packages. The fees are list...

Tina Foster (Foster Literary Agency)
My Background: I have been involved with writing for over 20 years, have edited several books for other published authors, been a ghost writer, have had agents myself, and have been teaching an 8 week fiction writing class 3 times a year, for the last ten years. PLEASE NOTE: I have a few open...

< Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >