writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Business Literary agents

127 listings (111 - 120)

Michael Suswal (Sassafras Book)
Sassafras Book is a new agency with publishing contacts built over the last 2 years. Owner, Michael Suswal, has over 30 contracts with publishers in the ebook world. Using the same contacts at publishers he started Sassafras Book and has been accepting manuscripts since June 2012.

Mona Syring (MJS Publishing Group)
We run a small publication house in Colorado, actively looking for gay/lesbian themed work by emerging and established authors with and without agents.

Bernard T Wahyu Wiryanta (Tantular Publisher)
The Writer's And Publisher Bridges

Amir Tayyab (Amir Ali Tayyab)
Technical Writer since 1987

John Vacation (Fort lauderdale vacation rentals)
"fort lauderdale vacation rentals":http://www.4rentbythebeach.com/

Anita Vasudeva (Roving Writers)
Roving Writers a full range literary and leisure content company providing editing writing and research services. We undertake projects to create books, entire content development and production across genres, literary evaluations, substantive and copy editing, ghost writing, proofing, and resear...

John & Francesca Vrattos (Vrattos Literary Agency)
John and Francesca Vrattos are the founders of the Vrattos Literary Agency. Francesca's background includes co-founding Writers' Showplace Inc., a literary referral agency from 1998-2003, The Writer's Guide.Com, and working as the assistant to the Western Regional Vice President of Penguin Putnam, I...

I W (The Wedemeyer Agency)
The Wedemeyer Agency specializes in good writing and good ideas. Please submit first two chapters, a biography and a chapter by chapter outline of no more than three pages. If you send via email, do not send it as an attachment; include it as part of the email. Mail to 2 Tudor Place, New York, New ...

Matt Wagner (Fresh Books Inc.)
I represent new and established authors of non-fiction. I'm actively seeking compelling narrative non-fiction. My other areas of interest include: computers and technology, popular science, natural history, current events, health and fitness, photography and design, business and personal finance, tr...

Angela Watkins (Angelas Watkins)
Book Reviewer, Web Content Provider/Writer/Blogger, Researcher, Former Sunday School Teacher

< Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 ...   Next >