writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Biography Literary agents

124 listings (41 - 50)

Vivian Hall, J.D. (The Literatus Agency, LLC.)
We are a boutique agency, we accept only, three to five, new clients a year. We are interested primarily in, nonfiction. We accept fiction by referral. Submission requirements on our website.

Lynn Haller (Studio B Productions)
Studio B provides world class technical and marketing content. Our team of over 300 published subject matter experts provides books, white papers, sales tools, web content, and training. Studio B also represents many of the top computer book authors in the world. My first specialty, then, is tec...

James Haversham (California Literary Services)
CALIFORNIA LITERARY SERVICES is a new and energetic literary agency seeking to build a client base of new and talented writers The agency represents authors of book-length fiction (literary, mainstream, all genres) and serious book-length nonfiction. The agency does not handle short fiction, arti...

Cristen Hemingway Jaynes (Cristen Hemingway Jaynes Literary Agency)

James D. Hornfischer (Hornfischer Literary Management, L.P.)
Hornfischer Literary Management, L.P. (HLM) is a literary agency with a strong track record handling a broad range of serious and commercial nonfiction. HLM’s clients include prize-winning nonfiction writers, academics and journalists. James D. Hornfischer, HLM’s president, is one of the few agen...

Lisa Hyman (IMG Literary)
IMG, the largest sports and entertainment marketing company in the world, acquired the prestigious Julian Bach Literary Agency in 1992, and with it, an illustrious history of authors and books that extends more than 50 years. Now known as IMG Literary, the agency offers the resources of a large comp...

Aisha Johnson (Brown Ink Agency)
Please check the website for information on how to submit. www.msbrownink.com

Sammie Justesen (Northern Lights Literary Services)
As a relatively new agency,we represent fiction and nonfiction authors. Our goal is to provide personalized service to clients and create a bond that will endure throughout your career. We seriously consider each query we receive and will accept hardworking new authors who are willing to develo...

Jan Kardys (Black Hawk Literary Agency LLC )
Jan Kardys, Literary Agent, Black Hawk Literary Agency LLC. Office: 203-938-7405 Cell: 917-280-5709 17 Church Hill Road, Redding, CT 06896 Website: http://www.JanKardys.com http://www.Unicornwritersconference.com Email: SubmissionsJanKardys@gmail.com Black Hawk represents a broad spectr...

Maryann Karinch (The Rudy Agency)
Building on ten years of book publishing experience, I founded the agency in December 2003. During this past decade, I wrote eight books—both solo and in collaboration with others--which were published by houses such as Simon & Schuster, Human Kinetics, New Horizon Press, and Adams Media. I am commi...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >