writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Bibliography Literary agents

56 listings (31 - 40)

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

David Lee Y S

Philip Lief (The Philip Lief Group,Inc.) (The Philip Lief Group Inc.)
Comericial, nonfiction. No unsolicited manuscripts; query first. Proposal and sample not to exceed 25 pages with a self-addressed stamped envelope. No online submissions. No reading fee.

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Donnie Marsh (Absolute Literary Group)
Please pay a great deal of attention to the genres/areas I have listed for representation. Top priority: memoirs. Do not send materials if your work doesn't fit that for which I am looking. I do NOT handle TV/movie scripts. Updated June 24, 2009: I prefer to receive *both* a query and the first ...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Charles Morgan (Charles Morgan and Assoc.)
No reading fee

Books to Film Online (Books to Film)
Are you a published author? Would like to see your book become a Film or Television project? If you are a playwright with a play in production, a filmmaker with a completed project (i.e. film festival ready!), a published author and your book(s) can be found in bookstores or at amazon.com, or a fi...

Emerantia Parnall-Gilbert (GILBERT LITERARY AGENCY (Subsiduary of Hawkspurr Productions))
Hello, and Welcome to Our page! IMPORTANT: If you are considering submitting your work to us, please click onto our Home link and carefully read about our MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES REQUIREMENTS at: www.gilbertliteraryagency.com Our Business is in the marketing and promotions ...

Manuel Pérez-Petit (Platero)

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6    Next >