writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Autobiography Literary agents

128 listings (31 - 40)

Karen Eyo (Bloomfields Management)
Bloomfields Management Bond Street London England SW1 Contact Barnaby or Emma 0207 493-4448

Paul Feldstein (The Feldstein Agency)
A small, attentive agency based in Northern Ireland, handling an international array of authors in all markets.

Robert Flexo
Mindflex Game Prices

Jacqueline Forzetting (The Forzetting Agency)
Please submit only the first three chapters double spaced electronically in word format or in print to the agency address. We will respond within 3 weeks.

Tina Foster (Foster Literary Agency)
My Background: I have been involved with writing for over 20 years, have edited several books for other published authors, been a ghost writer, have had agents myself, and have been teaching an 8 week fiction writing class 3 times a year, for the last ten years. PLEASE NOTE: I have a few open...

Christopher Foust (Foust Industries, Inc.)
Foust Industries, Inc. was founded in 2006 by Christopher Foust. As an agency and electronic publisher we cater to every author in almost any category type. We do not charge a reading fee and respond to every inquiry with personal attention. We only accept query letters by email, please do not ma...

David Fugate (LaunchBooks Literary Agency)
The President of LaunchBooks Literary Agency, David Fugate, has successfully represented more than 1,000 books to over 40 different publishers that have generated in excess of $14 Million for authors. He reoresents authors such as Christopher Steiner, Senior Writer for Forbes and the author of $...

Dr. RJ Garis (Garis Agency - Publicists / Media Agents)
We provide national publicity services for all categories of nonfiction. However, our agenting division only represents "exclusive" nonfiction related to celebrities, celebrity biographies, people in the news and dramatic crime stories. Exclusive photographic books (with a celebrity focus) are also ...

Ellen Geiger (The Frances Goldin Literary Agency, Inc.)
The Goldin Agency is one of New York's finest, small boutique agencies specializing in upmarket fiction and nonfiction. Their clients range from Barbara Kingsolver, Dorothy Allison and Adrienne Rich to the Pultizer-Prize winning authors of GOTHAM. Ms. Geiger also represents both commercial adult ...

Leticia Gomez (Savvy Literary Services)
This is a start-up agency that provides full-service professional literary representation in English and Spanish. The agency also specializes in the Latino book market. Currently looking for commercially viable fiction in the following genres: Suspense/Thrillers, Children's, Young Adult, Romance...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >