writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Audiocassettes Literary agents

29 listings (11 - 20)

The Inspira Group (The Inspira Group)
The Inspira Group has an excellent reputation for getting books published, especially humor and lifestyle books.

James Hall (Hall Agency)

Ketevan Kiguradze (Siesta publishing)
Agency \"Siesta\" Veriko Anjaparidze str. 16 0179 Tbilisi Georgia Tel.fax.: +995 32 923149 Tel.fax.: +995 32 220708 keti@siestagroup.ge kighuradze@gmail.com http://siestabooks.blogspot.com/

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Kevin Miller (KEVIN MILLER)
I only represent people whose work inspires me to do so...mainly in the areas of non-fiction, self-help, and natural/alternative medicines. I have negotiated a $1.75 million book deal, another $500,000 deal and many others...so it is obvious that I can make an impact if your work is unique and deser...

Tn Odu (Phantom House Books, Nigeria, LLC)
Tn is Phantom House Book\'s youngest agent and its sponsored writer. He writes juvenile fiction and has accrued two award-winning titles, both of which have been featured here by Phantom House Africa.This BBC honored writer has been in the ‘writing gig’ since he was 16 and shows some exemplary skill...

Books to Film Online (Books to Film)
Are you a published author? Would like to see your book become a Film or Television project? If you are a playwright with a play in production, a filmmaker with a completed project (i.e. film festival ready!), a published author and your book(s) can be found in bookstores or at amazon.com, or a fi...

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3    Next >