writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Art/Architecture Literary agents

78 listings (31 - 40)

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)
We accept all writing Genres and there is no fee for reading your manuscripts but we do charge our author's to publish their books. And we give 30% - 40% Royalties on the book selling price

Jeff Kleinman (Folio Literary Management, LLC)
Literary agent interested in fiction, nonfiction, first-time writers. Prefers on-line queries. Accept solicited manuscripts on-line on a case-by-case basis. Do not require exclusivity, but if exclusivity is provided, then will sometimes line-edit the first few pages of rejected solicited manuscri...

Catt LeBaigue (Heacock Literary Agency, Inc.)
The Heacock Hill Literary Agency LLC was founded with a vision to get significant books into the marketplace, books with the potential to uplift humanity and raise consciousness. Books can change the individual from the inside out and individual consciousness can transform the world. My main int...

Philip Lief (The Philip Lief Group,Inc.) (The Philip Lief Group Inc.)
Comericial, nonfiction. No unsolicited manuscripts; query first. Proposal and sample not to exceed 25 pages with a self-addressed stamped envelope. No online submissions. No reading fee.

Maria Luna (Booksbutterfly)
I have a great news regarding your book promotion!:) I hope this information will be helpful! Promote Your Book to 180,000+ Daily Active Readers and 177,000+ Email Subscribers (including 30,000+ Kindle Unlimited subscribers)! Buy a Book Promotion Slot: www.booksbutterfly.com/?tag=messagex2 Lookin...

Meghan Macdonald (Transatlantic Literary Agency)
Transatlantic Literary Agency has been selling rights to literary properties into the Canadian, UK, US and European markets since 1993. Established as a community of creative people with many years experience in book publishing, TLA is a company of professional literary agents with offices in Canada...

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Donnie Marsh (Absolute Literary Group)
Please pay a great deal of attention to the genres/areas I have listed for representation. Top priority: memoirs. Do not send materials if your work doesn't fit that for which I am looking. I do NOT handle TV/movie scripts. Updated June 24, 2009: I prefer to receive *both* a query and the first ...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >