writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (81 - 90)

Janet Crozier (Freelancer's Inc.)
I am especially interested in 1st time authors with a fresh approach to a woman's issur. I will read a brief query submitted via hard copy or email and will respond with a one page letter.

Keandre Curry (CurryWritings Writing Organization)
We deal with the best of the best issues in society today. We offer writer jobs, and we read writings form all writers and agents!

Rob D.Caterino
We are sorry to announce that the Haywood Group has desolved. Please do not send any more manuscripts. Bob D Caterino is now writing, retired in Upstate South Carolina.

Jhay De silva

David Debose
"Pieces Of Me" by Rachel Rae To be released May 15th 2014

Jack DeVoe (The Jack DeVoe Agency)
The Midwest Literary and Entertainment Management Group is recognized as a Literary agent with the National Writer’s Association Referral Service. We do NOT charge editorial or reading fees. We also actively seek new & previously unpublished writers and unestablished, but talented performers.

Rev. Arianna Dispenza (Northeast Literary Agency)
Northeast Liteary Agency specializes in giving writers a "fair shake". Every writer's inquiry is carefully considered. Rev. Arianna Dispenza, the founder, has 17 years of administrative experience in the business world. She is also an ordained Minister who decided to continue to work in the busine...

Trish Doll (Publicity Works)
AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES--SEE US FIRST! Publishers and agents refer business to us over and over again. Why? We are a high-energy, established Marketing-PR agency with an excellent, results-oriented track record, certified by the state and owned by an award-winning marketer and writer, Trish Doll. She ...

Michael E. Douroux (Douroux & Co.)

Terry Dubbs (Running Water Literary Agency)
We are a young agency with talented assistants and a network of publishers. We are very interested in looking at work from new, unpublished, aspiring writers as well as established, published authors.

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >