writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (61 - 70)

Sanette Carrick (P S M)
HI THERE, I'm new in business and are looking for work to type and process. I live in South Africa, Bellville and are unemployed, I was a Bankmanager, financial advisor and Personal assistant before and decided to start my own business this year. I'm looking for support and work and will appreciat...

Nick Carter (The Frustrated Writers Society)
ATTENTION WRITERSNET USERS: The listed email address for this agent is currently invalid. Please find another way of contacting this person. If you are this user, please update your profile, or contact info@writers.net with any questions. ----- We are an International Writers Cooperative De...

Sandra Catennacci

Jose Cepeda

Naeem Cheema (Masoom Cheema)
freelance,volunteers,Helpers and community affairs are main objective of our organisation.

Echo Chen

Fengchi Chen (ETTODAY)
http://bloguide.ettoday.com/fengchi2004/

Renee Chester (Aspirations Literary Agency)
Currently accepting submissions in mainstream, literary, and urban fiction. Also interested in inspirational non-fiction. See www.aspirationslit.com for submission guidelines.

Ted Chong (Webz Design and Solutions)

Adam Chromy (Artists and Artisans Inc.)
Artists and Artisans is looking to represent adult trade fiction and nonfiction and accepts query letters with a brief description of the project and the author's bio. We will only respond to queries when interested. No unsolicited manuscripts accepted. Thank you and good luck. We represent fic...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >