writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (291 - 300)

Ben Tsuob

Sam Tucker (Isis House)
"I accept Kaos, but does Kaos accept me..?" -Bob Dylan. *** "Metaphysics is the endeavor to frame a logical, necessary, and consistent system of general ideas in terms of which we can interpret every element of experience." Alfred North Whitehead, PROCESS AND REALITY Some of our topics: Metaphy...

Emma Underwood (UK Literary Agency)
We represent an eclectic group of authors and are currently seeking fresh voices in both fiction and non-fiction, including children's books and screenplays.

Lisa VanAuken (Creative Media Agency)
Creative Media Agency is an established, full-service literary agency with a growing, colorful list of successful authors. Visit: thecmagency.com. About me: Curious and open-minded, I would never turn down an offer to read a truly inspiring book in any genre. I am interested in mainstream and l...

Venu Variath (Saif eatures syndicate)
sai features syndicate promote children's picture books, comic books,cartoons, children's pages (for magazine/ newspaper)puzzle books. we have 21 clients in India and abroad.

Victor Vicky

Jane Vujic (Euro Literary Agency)
We represent our clients as foreign writers to the following markets: Serbia & Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Macedonia and Greece. NOTE: We do not market our clients in North America, Western Europe or anywhere other than the specified markets, this applies to screenplays too, scripts that...

Margery Walshaw (Evatopia Entertainment)
Evatopia is a literary management firm that specializes in promoting first-time screenwriters. Our goal is to develop long-term careers of screenwriters and serve as their guide and advocate within Hollywood. In addition to holding an acute understanding of the business of Hollywood, our staff membe...

Elisabeth Wang
Mail / MSN ID miss_lilli_wang@hotmail.com Elisabeth.wang84@gmail.com Cell Phone: 0086 - 135 2780 8198 Website: http://elisabethwang.blogspot.com/ Hi there, I am Elisabeth working a Business Coordinator & Representative,Interpreter, Chinese teacher in Guangzhou China. I've been wor...

Edward Washington

< Previous   Page: 1... 30 31 32 ...   Next >