writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (261 - 270)

James Sheppard (LCES pvt. Ltd.)

Pavel Shergov (Luciderius)
Our target: to move and push, and kick up also, literary Russia not any but "green" and fresh like a midsummer apple. We are happy to represent you some of authors who want to get onto international spot. Without jokes We are literature agency that put the most interesting Russian book projec...

Todd Shuster (Zachary Shuster Agency)
My agency represents a wide range of authors; I specialize in nonfiction but also represent fiction authors. Forthcoming books include: biography of Versace by Christopher Mason; groundbreaking book on the psychology of boys by William Pollack and historical novel World Elsewhere by Peter Brooks. ...

Ben Simmons (RD Literary Agency)
This reputable agency is actively seeking new clients in various genres. We are a full service agency with connections to some of the most high-powered publishing houses in the country. Our agents will take a hands on approach to ensure that our client's work will find its way into the appropriate...

Mr Blue Sky (Mr Blue Sky Ltd)
Dealing only in film scripts. For information visit www.mrbluesky.co.uk or email enquiries@mrbluesky.co.uk

Stefani Smith (Fairfield House)
My literary agency is meant to offer the interested writer a full scope of services. I do not charge a reading fee but I am selective. I have edited quite a few books that have seen publication. As an example you can see some of the children's books that I have worked on with a client named 'Uncle F...

John Smith

Shelly Smith (Sunflower Literary Agency)
We are a vibrant new literary agency dedicated to promoting a writer's entire career. Fast, personal replies to your electronic queries. Expert feedback on your manuscript and it's sales potential.

P Smith (Adare Literary Agents)
We are looking for new writers to promote to publishers and the reading public from the United Kingdom and Ireland.

John Smith (Broadcast)
My agency details in this site - http://badedas.narod.ru

< Previous   Page: 1... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >