writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (251 - 260)

William Rotterstien (EagleNest Author's Publishing Group)
We are a group that pushes for new and highly creative works of literary art. We are known for setting the standards. Especially known for the development of Authors. We change very little, however we ask our writers to push far past their own expectations, only to assist in the achievments that are...

Clint Ryan (Sports bet)

Karen S. Cole (Ghost Writer, Inc.)
I need to stress that we DON'T offer literary agent services directly. GWI is not a literary agency. However, we can arrange book and script proposals and make any other needed arrangements for book, memoir, manuscript and screenplay marketing, sales and promotions for some very affordable pricing. ...

Andrea Sabbadini (Ink and Colors Ltd. - international literary and illustrators agency)
internationals agency with offices in U.K (London) and Italy (Milan). Ink and Colors Ltd. represents Writers, Illustrators and Publishing Company all over the world. For all the details, please visit our website www.inkandcolors.com

Jeff Schmidt (NY Creative Management)
Amirage Literary Agency... where the writer meets the publisher. At Amirage Literary Agency we provide agent representation of writers of novels or screenplays. Our goal is to make this the best agenting experience for you while helping you with the task of publishing your novel or script.

Jon Schnare (Jon's Agency)

G Scuffer

Suneeta Shannon

Dean Shapiro (Content Providers)
I represent a very small, select group of writers -- including myself -- who have stories/concepts/screenplays that I feel to have very strong potential as feature films and/or made for TV/cable movies. The more current and newsworthy, the better. I am open to a wide variety of subject matter and I'...

Mr.Ganesh Sharma (Gajraj Mehandhi Udyog)
We are pleased to introducing ourselves as a leading cultivator, manufacturer of Natural Henna Powder & Natural Herbs Products in Bulk & Consumer packing since 1979.

< Previous   Page: 1... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >