writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (231 - 240)

Arthur B Pulitzer (Arthur B Pulitzer Media & Publishing)
Focus is children's books, children's plays, animation for TV, Web two minute shorts, Silicon alley, crime, gangster plays.

Tina Purchio (Dog Noze Productions)
I have worked in the movie industry for the past 6 years and have made my way to Paramount Studios in Hollywood California. I have established amazing business relationships with famous Hollywood Producers. At Dog Noze Productions we have talented Script Readers that are trained to weed out script...

Inter Ques

Arthea Arese Quesada

Donna Quesinberry (DonnaInk, Telework-BPO)
We offer literary and technical communication, documentation, and publication services to: Authors, Businesses, Corporations, Private individuals, and Publishers. With a versatile team of project management and literary service professionals we support a wide range of typeset platfor...

Donna Quesinberry (DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C.)
DonnaInk Publications features select authors and their titles. We represent both fiction and non-fiction. How to Contact: Query first SASE, then send outline | proposal, 1-2 sample chapters, SASE. No fax queries. Queries are acceptable by e-mail. We make every attempt to respond to email querie...

Bill Quozen

Khathutshelo Ramunisi (Tswingoni)

Jennifer Ranches (Author Line)

Penelope Raynor (Raynor Neil Agency.)
At the moment we are actively seeking works of fiction in all catagories. We are more than happy to look at work from new or unpublished writers. We also take on translation work: German/English English/German French/English. We only accept short e-mail queries and these should be, not more than...

< Previous   Page: 1... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >