writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (221 - 230)

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing)
Leadstart Publishing is one of the most active book publishers in India right now. Every month we approve and publish about 30 books. We have the shortest approval time for manuscripts and a strong editorial team. In addition, we have about 1500 outlets in India, to distribute published books. We ha...

Suzanne Porter (Booksmany.com)
ATTENTION WRITERSNET USERS: The listed email address for this agent is currently invalid. Please find another way of contacting this person. If you are this user, please update your profile, or contact info@writers.net with any questions. ----- This is our writer and Media release combined ...

Micheal Potras

MANAV PRAKASH

Mark Prater (Prater productions)

Mark Prater (Prater productions)

Manab Pratihar
Hi, writing comes naturally to me, now work for a content research and publishing firm. We are a outsourcing agency for content and media related publishing. My forte is content for the Internet media. Earlier i was with www.now-india.com and the E-Greetings and the Games channels were my babies. I ...

Daliles Pratt (Kumuhau Group Inc)
Daliles S. Pratt Kumuhau Group Inc 64 Summer Street Cohasset, Mass., 02025 Email: Kumuhau_group_Inc Hawaii_pratt_group@yahoo.com Website:www.freewebs.com/kumuhau_group_Inc

Leadstart Publishing (Leadstart Publishing)
Content Marketing specialits

< Previous   Page: 1... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ...   Next >