Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (211 - 220)

Paautos Paautos (Paautos)
I am very good..

Tiffany Pace (Pace Literary Services)

Computer Palace (Computer Palace)
We provide computer repair, laptop repair, data recovery and computer networking in Los Angeles. If you need any computer services our knowledgeable staff can find the right solution for you. Providing quality service and support since 1980. Computer Palace 11322 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Ang...

Pikasu Pandit

Emerantia Parnall-Gilbert (GILBERT LITERARY AGENCY (Subsiduary of Hawkspurr Productions))
Hello, and Welcome to Our page! IMPORTANT: If you are considering submitting your work to us, please click onto our Home link and carefully read about our MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES REQUIREMENTS at: www.gilbertliteraryagency.com Our Business is in the marketing and promotions ...

Crespo Parson (Crespo agency of the united nations)
i mr crespo parson of this agency is looking for both backup and sponsorer so that i will be able to do my people proud and bring education to the front of every citezen of this republic thanks 4 patronisen bye 4 now

RE Gus Payne (R.E. Payne & Associates)
R.E. "Gus" Payne has published two successful non fiction books and caused one movie to be made (from his book) "Caught in the Crossfire," starring Dennis Franz. He also has options on other scripts for possible movies. PRIMARILY interested in ORIGINAL NON FICTION, preferably episodes from a persons...

Ellen Pepus (Ellen Pepus Literary Agency)
Established in 2006 in Washington DC, actively seeking clients in fiction and non-fiction. See my website for submission guidelines (www.epliterary.com). I have a law degree from George Washington University and extensive editorial experience. Prior to opening my own agency I was with the Graybil...

Jacques Peretti (JDP Talents)

Bill Phillips (Bill Phillips and Associates)

< Previous   Page: 1... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...   Next >