writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (191 - 200)

David Mocknick (Mocknick Productions Literary Agency)
The Agency is sympathetic to new writers; as the founder, David L. Mocknick has been on both sides of the fence: A writer seeking an agent, and an agent signing on new writers. The agency believes that new writers should be given the respect they deserve. We represent novels, short stories, screenpl...

Thabiso Mohohlo (Thabiso Mohohlo)

Diana Montgomery (Agency of Diana Montgomery)
The reading fee is REFUNDABLE. Details on my website. http://dianamliterary.tripod.com I also provide critique (and)proofreading grammar service additionally. Reading Fee is "REFUNDABLE." My email is: EmailofMine@Excite.com I accept and welcome fresh NEW writers authors. I provide confirm...

Diane Morgan (Dynamo3d Publishing Agency)
A fair and honest agency that will market the heck out of a good book! If you need a ghost writer, we can find you a match. Need help editing your book or script? No problem. We will provide you with honest feedback on your material. If we think it will publish, we'll let you know; if not, we'll ...

Marisa Moura (Página da Cultura)
We are the only one literary agency in São Paulo who work with Brazilians writers. We are opened since 1994.

ALVI MUHAMMAD OVAIS (StarWays Communication (Pvt.) Ltd.)

Leena Mukherjee (Recto)

Eunice Murray (Murray's Literary Service)
We represent serious writers, published and unpublished. We accept all genre except children illustration books. Our agency represent 30 clients, 50% of clients are new/unpublished. This agency specialize in mystery and legal thrillers. We don't charge any reading fee. How to Contact: Mail Que...

Mzcars Mzcars (Mzcars)
HI.......?

Joshua Natale (Joshua Natale Agency)
This is a start up gaency with two agents. Although my partner is a fresh grad, I have worked at Random House and Harper Collins while getting the valuable connections needed to sell our clients list. As a new agency, we're currently building a client list.

< Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >