writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Erotica Literary agents

313 listings (181 - 190)

Maxpaine Maxpaine (Maxpaine)
Hi...........?

Bernie McCann (First Light)
First Light specializes in working with new writers by reviewing manuscripts, query letters, and completed materials, and by providing services which can be used in preparation for the successful marketing of the material.

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Jeffery McGraw (The August Agency LLC)
Of any national literature, "the Augustan age" is considered the period of its highest state of excellence and refinement. The expression originated with the reign of the emperor Augustus, who fostered the golden age of Roman literature. The August Agency is founded on many of the same principle...

Pakito Medrano (Manage writers)

Sara Megibow (Nelson Literary Agency)
The Nelson Literary Agency was founded in 2002 by President and Senior Literary Agency Kristin Nelson. I have worked for Kristin since 2006 and am actively acquiring new clients! Our agency represents literary and commercial fiction, women\\\'s fiction (including chick lit), romance (all subgenre...

Deanna Michaux (JuDe Publishing)
The e-mail address is jdmichaux_00@yahoo.com JuDe Publishing is a 100% full-service publishing company. As a diverse publisher, JuDe helps all types of writers publish their work at a guaranteed 50% to 100% cheaper than larger publishing houses. We also provide assistance with the required pres...

Kevin P Miller (Well TV / Natural Healing International, Inc.)
ATTENTION WRITERSNET USERS: The listed email address for this agent is currently invalid. Please find another way of contacting this person. If you are this user, please update your profile, or contact info@writers.net with any questions. ----- Well TV represents nonfiction authors--particu...

Peter Miller (PMA Literary and Film Management, Inc.)
Commercial fiction and non-fiction with film and television potential. Actively seeks relationships with highly motivated pro journalists and novelists whose goals are long term in the writing community. Many of PMA's clients have worked with Peter Miller, his staff and company for years. Please ...

Clark Miner (Womens clothes)

< Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >