writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Women's Literary agents

126 listings (31 - 40)

Darren Edwards (Copperhouse Literary Agency)
Executive Agent at Copperhouse. As a growing agency, we are actively seeking new clients and are currently accepting submissions. We never charge a reading fee and are always happy to accept unsolicited material. If you have written a novel and seek representation, please visit our website to submit...

Melissa Edwards (The Aaron Priest Agency)
Founded in 1974, The Aaron M. Priest Literary Agency is one of the most prestigious and successful boutique literary agencies in New York. From Erma Bombeck and Phil Caputo to David Baldacci, Aaron's vision has always encompassed a wide range of literary tastes. Mainstream and literary fiction, thri...

Sam Ellenberg (Sam Ellenaberg Associates)
We are a small boutique agency. Both of our agents have extensive fiction editing experience and we are excited about the prospect of working with new and established authors. We do not charge fees of ANY kind. Email queries only, please, to samellenberg@comcast.net

Kira Elyse (Alante Publishing)
Alante Publishing puts an innovative spin on author-assisted publishing. By offering a unique blend of traditional publishing standards with self-publishing services, we help authors create marketable products and achieve their goals. We also provide our authors with substantial royalty opportunitie...

Mark Falkin (Falkin Literary)
Falkin Literary A full service literary agency in Austin, Texas Who:: Mark Falkin. Licensed in Texas, I've practiced entertainment and intellectual property law for 17 years, representing hundreds of artists (a platinum seller and Grammy(R) winner among them), entrepreneurs and businesses,...

Jessica Faust (BookEnds, LLC)
http://www.bookends-inc.com www.bookendslitagency@blogspot.com

Paul Feldstein (The Feldstein Agency)
A small, attentive agency based in Northern Ireland, handling an international array of authors in all markets.

Tina Foster (Foster Literary Agency)
My Background: I have been involved with writing for over 20 years, have edited several books for other published authors, been a ghost writer, have had agents myself, and have been teaching an 8 week fiction writing class 3 times a year, for the last ten years. PLEASE NOTE: I have a few open...

Christopher Foust (Foust Industries, Inc.)
Foust Industries, Inc. was founded in 2006 by Christopher Foust. As an agency and electronic publisher we cater to every author in almost any category type. We do not charge a reading fee and respond to every inquiry with personal attention. We only accept query letters by email, please do not ma...

Ellen Geiger (The Frances Goldin Literary Agency, Inc.)
The Goldin Agency is one of New York's finest, small boutique agencies specializing in upmarket fiction and nonfiction. Their clients range from Barbara Kingsolver, Dorothy Allison and Adrienne Rich to the Pultizer-Prize winning authors of GOTHAM. Ms. Geiger also represents both commercial adult ...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >