writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Suspense Literary agents

147 listings (81 - 90)

Bittu Kumar (Next Press)
Agency Based in India, Seeking Manuscripts in all Genres. See Nextpress.in

Tim Lambert (Abbot Management)
Our mission is simple: To provide high quality film and television Screenplays to Producers and Production Companies in the New York City and Los Angeles markets. http://www.abbotmanagement.com/

Karen Laniata (M. Cassini Literary Associates)
Karen- I am a huge fan of literary thrillers. I am looking for mystery and suspense/thriller novels, as well as horror novels with a unique voice. I'm looking for a great steampunk story. Please, no vampires, werewolves and psychic detectives. Marco- I am looking for dark, edgy and sinister YA f...

Daniel Lazar (Writers House)

Adam Lee (Lasaria Creative Publishing)
We are an independent publisher based in Northern Virginia. We like to see unsolicited queries that are concise and well-written. Gimmicks don't work. Let your writing speak for itself. We are looking for non-fiction, general fiction, short stories, and juvenile fiction books. First-time authors are...

Brianne Michelle Literary Agency (Brianne Michelle Literary Agency)
-Currently accepting submissions. -No marketing or editing fees. -Please follow submission guidelines for a suitable query letter, see www.BMLiterary.com or http://www.agentquery.com/writer_hq.aspx -Willing to consider unpublished authors. -Specializing in Romance and Christian.

D.E. Lucas (Full Throttle Literary Agency)
We are an independent agency that specializes in fiction material...manuscripts, short stories and films Send query regular mail with S.A.S.E along with a short bio or send query e-mail with contact information

Jonathan Lyons (Lyons Literary LLC)
Lyons Literary LLC is a full service literary agency in New York dedicated to providing detailed and substantive guidance to its clients throughout the publication process. The agency provides comprehensive assistance to an exclusive client list in all areas related to their intellectual property, i...

Meghan Macdonald (Transatlantic Literary Agency)
Transatlantic Literary Agency has been selling rights to literary properties into the Canadian, UK, US and European markets since 1993. Established as a community of creative people with many years experience in book publishing, TLA is a company of professional literary agents with offices in Canada...

Romoulous Malachi

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >