writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Suspense Literary agents

147 listings (41 - 50)

Paul Feldstein (The Feldstein Agency)
A small, attentive agency based in Northern Ireland, handling an international array of authors in all markets.

Mary Felin (Ackroyd Literary Agency)
Ackroyd specializes in writings in the mystery/thriller genre. We also welcome works for children and young adults in this same genre. Novels, novellas, short story collections are all welcome. Query by email only. In addition, we are now running a contest to find writers. $1000 in cash prize t...

Sandy Fisher (Aventura eBooks Limited)
Independent Literary Agency, accepting manuscripts in Action, Adventure, Mystery,Suspense fiction. Royalties paid to authors.Publishing on all major on-line stores.

Jill Forrest (Slapped Face)
We are a new media company and editing agency. Our company comprises of 2 professionals with extensive track records in literature, film and technology. We can help you with editing, proofreading and digital publishing. We can also showcase works we see promise in on our Thinkbank website and at f...

Jacqueline Forzetting (The Forzetting Agency)
Please submit only the first three chapters double spaced electronically in word format or in print to the agency address. We will respond within 3 weeks.

Tina Foster (Foster Literary Agency)
My Background: I have been involved with writing for over 20 years, have edited several books for other published authors, been a ghost writer, have had agents myself, and have been teaching an 8 week fiction writing class 3 times a year, for the last ten years. PLEASE NOTE: I have a few open...

Christopher Foust (Foust Industries, Inc.)
Foust Industries, Inc. was founded in 2006 by Christopher Foust. As an agency and electronic publisher we cater to every author in almost any category type. We do not charge a reading fee and respond to every inquiry with personal attention. We only accept query letters by email, please do not ma...

Ellen Geiger (The Frances Goldin Literary Agency, Inc.)
The Goldin Agency is one of New York's finest, small boutique agencies specializing in upmarket fiction and nonfiction. Their clients range from Barbara Kingsolver, Dorothy Allison and Adrienne Rich to the Pultizer-Prize winning authors of GOTHAM. Ms. Geiger also represents both commercial adult ...

STUDIOS GF (GF STUDIOS)
We are Production Company and Publisher. How to publish your book: 1.Send us your manuscript on our email gfstudios@rocketmail.com as doc.file 2.We make book cover and prepare book for the print 3.We sell your book on Amazon and E-Store

James McSill Giuliana Trovato (McSill Agency São Paulo)
We are always looking for the finest in commercial and literary fiction and non-fiction, including, but not limited to, young adult fiction, children’s book, modern urban fantasy, romance, chick-lit, thrillers, suspense, historical fiction and business. We do not represent poetry and short storie...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >