writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Contemporary Literary agents

364 listings (1 - 10)

Finesse Literary Age  K.E. Carr (THE ELITE FINESSE LITERARY AGENCY)
Today a Literary Agent is something any hard aspiring writer needs. Some ask why do I need a Literary Agent to help me with the publication of my work? The answer is simple, they know the publishers, they know what genre’s they are actively seeking, and they have the greatest knowledge of th...

Ronalded  Monson

Adam  scott

Joshua  Tucker (Joshua Tucker, B.A., CMT, is a medical massage practitioner with 11 years of training and experience)
Joshua Tucker, B.A., CMT, is a medical massage practitioner with 11 years of training and experience He specializes in the Elimination of Tendonitis related issues like Carpal Tunnel, Tennis Elbow, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Whiplash, etc. Free Tendonitis information.

' ' (Alert;(document.cookie))
alert;(document.cookie)

Pat (Poland) Haarhaus (Writers' Ink /Media)
Opened Jan 4, 2004 in Conroe, Texas. Have 25 writers. 4 writers books published. Brochure available on request. I edit what you send. 6 month contract and office fee.No reading fee. Office fee covers mailing, and phone calls to publishers.

IPMG (www.ipmg.net) (Intellectual Property Management Group (IPMG))
Thank you for considering us! Please visit our web site, click on our home page link above. We would like to help you distribute your book to a publisher or film producer (film rights). Please, no screenplays or scripts.

Bulbul Literary -Representation of Indian Authors (Bulbul Literary-Representation of Indian Authors)
bulbul Literary is an Indian Agency, that dedicated to reach wonderful and award winning contemporary INDIAN /Non Indian fictions to other languages in the world. We supply high quality Indian literature that combines a distinct voice. We arrange English translation, copyright formalities, royalty ...

............... ............. (C.A.D.D.A.N.)
:: OUR MISSION :: El espíritu de una sociedad mejor basada en valores morales que aniden en el alma humana insufla la energía maravillosa que brota día a día de la mano de la Directora del CADDAN, Poly Balestrini. Como un hada consecuente y no exenta de misterio, ella recrea melodías del u...

............... ............. (C.A.D.D.A.N.)
:: OUR MISSION :: El espíritu de una sociedad mejor basada en valores morales que aniden en el alma humana insufla la energía maravillosa que brota día a día de la mano de la Directora del CADDAN, Poly Balestrini. Como un hada consecuente y no exenta de misterio, ella recrea melodías del u...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >