writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Contemporary Literary agents

364 listings (261 - 270)

Ellen Pepus (Ellen Pepus Literary Agency)
Established in 2006 in Washington DC, actively seeking clients in fiction and non-fiction. See my website for submission guidelines (www.epliterary.com). I have a law degree from George Washington University and extensive editorial experience. Prior to opening my own agency I was with the Graybil...

Manuel Pérez-Petit (Platero)

Sergio Claudio Perroni (Perroni & Morli Studio)

JOJ POL (JOJ POL)

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.)
Small guy, with lots of ambitions, started Frog Books, was in journalism for 15 years... check me out at www.frogbooks.net

Sunil K Poolani (Leadstart Publishing)
Leadstart Publishing is one of the most active book publishers in India right now. Every month we approve and publish about 30 books. We have the shortest approval time for manuscripts and a strong editorial team. In addition, we have about 1500 outlets in India, to distribute published books. We ha...

Suzanne Porter (Booksmany.com)
ATTENTION WRITERSNET USERS: The listed email address for this agent is currently invalid. Please find another way of contacting this person. If you are this user, please update your profile, or contact info@writers.net with any questions. ----- This is our writer and Media release combined ...

Topher Portlock (Emyouriaye Presentation)
Magazine articles. Anything which relates to anything interesting. 1,000 word maximum. Preferable 250 words. 500 if necessary. I started a unique underground magazine in Orlando.

Micheal Potras

Lantz Powell (Literary Agency for Southern Authors)
Located in Chattanooga, Tennessee with focus on authors living in the Southern United States. Special focus on new authors with something to say who have a vision of where they are going as an author. We follow the ethical guidelines of the AAR.

< Previous   Page: 1... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...   Next >