writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Contemporary Literary agents

364 listings (211 - 220)

Olawale Malachi (Omoga)

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Michael Mancilla (Greystone Literary Agency)
The Greystone Literary Agency located in Washington DC is dedicated to both cultivating new voices and perspectives from the authors we represent and acting as a liaision to the publishing community. The Agent's Role and Fees My role as agent is to submit well crafted and targeted projects to...

Marlon Mariano (Romance in kapampangan words)
none

Charles Markley (Stratford Hill)

N Marrero (Typing For You!)
More details visiting my site: http://www.geocities.com/marrerotorres/typingforyou.html

Chris Martin (Cellar Door Facilitation cc)
Unfortunately I am unable to take on any new clients at this time, and wish any querents the best of luck in finding representation with another agent on Writers.net.

Sharlene Martin (Martin Literary Management)
SHARLENE MARTIN, Literary Manager Non-fiction only Former development executive for television and independent producer for film, I have formed Martin Literary Management to reach out to new and published writers with the hope of providing them support and publishing opportunities. I am espec...

Maxpaine Maxpaine (Maxpaine)
Hi...........?

Bernie McCann (First Light)
First Light specializes in working with new writers by reviewing manuscripts, query letters, and completed materials, and by providing services which can be used in preparation for the successful marketing of the material.

< Previous   Page: 1... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ...   Next >