writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Contemporary Literary agents

364 listings (111 - 120)

Sherry Fine

Sherry Fine (WL Writers Agency)
Broad reaching agency. We do accept new and unpublished authors. We require work to be edited or vouched for by an editor.

Erick Finney
Seattle seo

Jo Fletcher (Jo)

Jill Forrest (Slapped Face)
We are a new media company and editing agency. Our company comprises of 2 professionals with extensive track records in literature, film and technology. We can help you with editing, proofreading and digital publishing. We can also showcase works we see promise in on our Thinkbank website and at f...

Alison Forster (Gold Leaf Publishing)
We are a new and up and comong agency that has had great success in its first year we have publishied four books and are looking for more. We our titles are rising on the charts and we are taking new authors. Our contracts are forever changing and we offer great roalty packages. The fees are list...

Tina Foster (Foster Literary Agency)
My Background: I have been involved with writing for over 20 years, have edited several books for other published authors, been a ghost writer, have had agents myself, and have been teaching an 8 week fiction writing class 3 times a year, for the last ten years. PLEASE NOTE: I have a few open...

Christopher Foust (Foust Industries, Inc.)
Foust Industries, Inc. was founded in 2006 by Christopher Foust. As an agency and electronic publisher we cater to every author in almost any category type. We do not charge a reading fee and respond to every inquiry with personal attention. We only accept query letters by email, please do not ma...

Ben Froemme

Michael Gaskell (Photography)

< Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >