writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Religious Literary agents

79 listings (41 - 50)

Bittu Kumar (Next Press)
Agency Based in India, Seeking Manuscripts in all Genres. See Nextpress.in

Judi Lynn Lake (Judi Lake)
We offer book design, typesetting, websites and videos for self-published authors and publishers. Personalized Public Relation campaigns available. When contacting us please say you were referred by WritersNet.com. Send all inquiries to judilake@judilake.com

Tim Lambert (Abbot Management)
Our mission is simple: To provide high quality film and television Screenplays to Producers and Production Companies in the New York City and Los Angeles markets. http://www.abbotmanagement.com/

Steve Laube (The Steve Laube Agency)
The Steve Laube Agency focuses on the Christian (CBA) market. Please do not send anything that would not fit that niche. Steve Laube is a 23 year veteran of the bookselling industry. He began in the bookselling arena and his store in Phoenix was named the CBA store of the year in 1989. He then sp...

David Lee Y S

Brianne Michelle Literary Agency (Brianne Michelle Literary Agency)
-Currently accepting submissions. -No marketing or editing fees. -Please follow submission guidelines for a suitable query letter, see www.BMLiterary.com or http://www.agentquery.com/writer_hq.aspx -Willing to consider unpublished authors. -Specializing in Romance and Christian.

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Donnie Marsh (Absolute Literary Group)
Please pay a great deal of attention to the genres/areas I have listed for representation. Top priority: memoirs. Do not send materials if your work doesn't fit that for which I am looking. I do NOT handle TV/movie scripts. Updated June 24, 2009: I prefer to receive *both* a query and the first ...

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Charles Morgan (Charles Morgan and Assoc.)
No reading fee

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >