writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Regional Literary agents

68 listings (41 - 50)

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)
We accept all writing Genres and there is no fee for reading your manuscripts but we do charge our author's to publish their books. And we give 30% - 40% Royalties on the book selling price

Michael Kiser (In Search Of The Universal Truth Publisher)

Bittu Kumar (Next Press)
Agency Based in India, Seeking Manuscripts in all Genres. See Nextpress.in

Tim Lambert (Abbot Management)
Our mission is simple: To provide high quality film and television Screenplays to Producers and Production Companies in the New York City and Los Angeles markets. http://www.abbotmanagement.com/

David Lee Y S

Jonathan Lyons (Lyons Literary LLC)
Lyons Literary LLC is a full service literary agency in New York dedicated to providing detailed and substantive guidance to its clients throughout the publication process. The agency provides comprehensive assistance to an exclusive client list in all areas related to their intellectual property, i...

Nathan Maltba (Maltba Media)
We help authors through the publishing phase with our parent group, the Maltba Publishing Group.

Bryant McGill (McGill International / LiteraryAgency.us)
LiteraryAgency.us / GoMcGill.com Submissions@LiteraryAgency.us NO FEES, EVER. In 1999 I inherited the US Literary Agency, and while I no longer work directly in that business, I do still refer the occasional book to some of my friends at major publishing houses. I have helped secure a few maj...

Ifejika Okonkwo (Legacy Global (Nigeria) Limited)
Legacy Global (Nigeria) Limited provides world class publishing, consulting, and comprehensive cutting-edge agency, management, and marketing services for businesses in Nigeria. The clientele of the firm range from large multinational companies to individuals, and includes governmental bodies, a...

MC. OliverPR (MCOliverPR LLC)
MCOliverPR focuses on two main areas of public relations. First we hone in on the interests of your external customers, the guests who will become your extraordinary fans. We use several angles to get you noticed. We take pride in capturing the right kind of publicity for each and every client. S...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7    Next >