writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Picture Books Literary agents

80 listings (11 - 20)

Cyrene Boston
Latest magnifico italy news – “Sostenere il futuro professionale dei ragazzi non vedenti e ipovedenti

Aaron Cook (Worthy of Publishing Ltd)
http://www.worthyofpublishing.com gives writers the opportunity to showcase their manuscript or self published book for the general public to read, rate and comment on. This free service can provide writers with valuable market feedback on their work as well as the opportunity to potentially attract...

Rob D.Caterino
We are sorry to announce that the Haywood Group has desolved. Please do not send any more manuscripts. Bob D Caterino is now writing, retired in Upstate South Carolina.

David Debose
"Pieces Of Me" by Rachel Rae To be released May 15th 2014

Ruchi Doctor (Ruchi doctor)
LITERARY AGENT : Ruchi Doctor Keeping the constrains of a publishers in mind constantly and also an eye on the creativity of an author, and indeed the contemporary crop of readers, I with judicious impartiality choose manuscripts in all the genres of literature. It is with this passion I have st...

Trish Doll (Publicity Works)
AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES--SEE US FIRST! Publishers and agents refer business to us over and over again. Why? We are a high-energy, established Marketing-PR agency with an excellent, results-oriented track record, certified by the state and owned by an award-winning marketer and writer, Trish Doll. She ...

Jane Dowary (Jane Dowary Agency)
Submission Guidelines: "Query" in subject line of email. Email queries only. Full synopsis, first sample chapter, list of any other agents/editors/publishers/producers reading the novel (i'll still read the work but I ask to be told ahead of time if any one else is reading the same submission as I...

Terry Dubbs (Running Water Literary Agency)
We are a young agency with talented assistants and a network of publishers. We are very interested in looking at work from new, unpublished, aspiring writers as well as established, published authors.

Tiffany Durant (Durant Literary Agency)
While being a newer company, we are confident that we can offer the necessities in order to provide you with the opportunity to have your work published. While we are not members of AAR, we still function within the same guidelines for our business. Each submission will be analyzed and taken into...

Kira Elyse (Alante Publishing)
Alante Publishing puts an innovative spin on author-assisted publishing. By offering a unique blend of traditional publishing standards with self-publishing services, we help authors create marketable products and achieve their goals. We also provide our authors with substantial royalty opportunitie...

< Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8    Next >