writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Multicultural Literary agents

110 listings (101 - 110)

Bernard T Wahyu Wiryanta (Tantular Publisher)
The Writer's And Publisher Bridges

Amir Tayyab (Amir Ali Tayyab)
Technical Writer since 1987

Lisa VanAuken (Creative Media Agency)
Creative Media Agency is an established, full-service literary agency with a growing, colorful list of successful authors. Visit: thecmagency.com. About me: Curious and open-minded, I would never turn down an offer to read a truly inspiring book in any genre. I am interested in mainstream and l...

Anita Vasudeva (Roving Writers)
Roving Writers a full range literary and leisure content company providing editing writing and research services. We undertake projects to create books, entire content development and production across genres, literary evaluations, substantive and copy editing, ghost writing, proofing, and resear...

Sean Watkin (Liver Bird Press)
We are a brand new agency based in Liverpool, England, and we offer a wide range of services for new and established writers alike. We offer: proofing, consultations, literary representation, publishing, distribution as well as a self-publishing service. We are currently looking into launching c...

Angela Watkins (Angelas Watkins)
Book Reviewer, Web Content Provider/Writer/Blogger, Researcher, Former Sunday School Teacher

Frankie Ann White (Fann Literary and Art Agent)
e-mail if you have any questions

Hongyan Wu (Hongyan Wu)
After 15-year career as the agent at Vantage Copyright Agency, I decide to open my own boutique agency in 2016 to start a new challenging adventure. It’s always my pleasure to invest my passion and time into looking for those talents with the fresh, original and creative ideas at my individual fav...

Hongyan Wu (Vantage Copyright Agency)
As approved by the National Copyright Administration of China (NCAC) in June 1993, Vantage Copyright Agency was established as one of the first copyright intermediary services in the country, engaged in international copyright business as well as international cultural and educational exchanges. The...

BIANCA ZEN (Anna Goodson Management)
Anna Goodson Management (AGM), is an innovative, boutique-style agency serving the global marketing needs of the visual arts community. Drawing on a proven track record of vision, insight and ingenuity, AGM represents some of the most celebrated illustrators from around the world - as far away as Au...

< Previous   Page: 1... 11 ...