writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Literary Literary agents

167 listings (161 - 167)

Christian Webb (Closed)
Closed

Frankie Ann White (Fann Literary and Art Agent)
e-mail if you have any questions

Sheri Williams (Williams Agency)
We do not charge reading fees. We not longer bill for postage expenses. Expenses (limited) are billed upon the receipt of advance and/or royalty payments from the sale of the client's work. Our commission rate is the standard 15% for domestic and 20% for foreign sales. TIPS: We accept one p...

Mark Woodruff (Author's Agent Representation)
We are Author's Agent Representation. We're committed to providing essential services for our clients, from soup to nuts.

Hongyan Wu (Hongyan Wu)
After 15-year career as the agent at Vantage Copyright Agency, I decide to open my own boutique agency in 2016 to start a new challenging adventure. It’s always my pleasure to invest my passion and time into looking for those talents with the fresh, original and creative ideas at my individual fav...

Jason Yarn (Jason Yarn Literary Agency)
Queries can be sent to: jasonyarnagency@gmail.com Please include the first 10 pages of the book or proposal in the body of the email.

BIANCA ZEN (Anna Goodson Management)
Anna Goodson Management (AGM), is an innovative, boutique-style agency serving the global marketing needs of the visual arts community. Drawing on a proven track record of vision, insight and ingenuity, AGM represents some of the most celebrated illustrators from around the world - as far away as Au...

< Previous   Page: 1... 17 ...