writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published agents

Literary Literary agents

167 listings (151 - 160)

Rubus Tomson

Pamela Trayser (Phenomenon Books Agency)
PHENOMENON BOOKS AGENCY We are currently looking for fiction in the following areas only: Young Adult and Teen thrillers and literary Adult thrillers, suspense, and literary Historical or political non-fiction We do not accept novella length fiction or short story collections. For more...

Lisa VanAuken (Creative Media Agency)
Creative Media Agency is an established, full-service literary agency with a growing, colorful list of successful authors. Visit: thecmagency.com. About me: Curious and open-minded, I would never turn down an offer to read a truly inspiring book in any genre. I am interested in mainstream and l...

Cynthia Vann (Cynthia vann literary agency)
I have 30 years in the business, am looking for a few select clients. I work hard for my clients and am interested in those who show talent and are willing to devote themselves to writing. Let's being with a brief email--no attachments. cv@cvliterary.com

Jaime Vargasluna ([sic] libros)

Anita Vasudeva (Roving Writers)
Roving Writers a full range literary and leisure content company providing editing writing and research services. We undertake projects to create books, entire content development and production across genres, literary evaluations, substantive and copy editing, ghost writing, proofing, and resear...

Pauline Vilain (Vilain-Innovations Literary/Media Agency)
Vilain-Innovations Literary Agency represents fiction and non-fiction authors. We read all scripts we receive and accept writers who are willing to develop their talents and skills. No expenses are involved for the assessment of the manuscript. Please, consider that we get many requests and need tim...

I W (The Wedemeyer Agency)
The Wedemeyer Agency specializes in good writing and good ideas. Please submit first two chapters, a biography and a chapter by chapter outline of no more than three pages. If you send via email, do not send it as an attachment; include it as part of the email. Mail to 2 Tudor Place, New York, New ...

F W (The Literary Group International)
Founded in 1986 by Frank Weimann, The Literary Group International is one of the premier literary agencies in the book publishing industry. The company represents more than 175 authors worldwide. Its formidable client list ranges from novelists, celebrities and public figures, to Nobel and Pulitzer ...

Sean Watkin (Liver Bird Press)
We are a brand new agency based in Liverpool, England, and we offer a wide range of services for new and established writers alike. We offer: proofing, consultations, literary representation, publishing, distribution as well as a self-publishing service. We are currently looking into launching c...

< Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 ...   Next >